HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I was banned?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zViisual

I was banned? Empty
PostSubject: I was banned?   I was banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:11 pm

It says i was kicked by Ban Hammer I might have griefed but i don't know. DarkZircon has been hassling me for the past week. My other warnings i was framed for i didnt do any of them.
Back to top Go down
DarkZircon

I was banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was banned?   I was banned? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:10 am

zViisual wrote:
I was framed because i was in a town when i left i left the signs on my chests when i just forgot some guy said that's griefing and raiding and that explains it

I can't say anything about your first two warnings because I have no idea what they were for and such. But I don't understand what you mean when you say I've been hassling you for the past week. I only asked you about the grief once, wondering why you did it until I eventually got a staff member to roll it back and give out warnings. You might have griefed? You made up this weird excuse blaming butter badger saying "He forced you to grief." That first of all makes no sense because you could've simply logged out or did /spawn. Also, the only 2 names I saw when I co i'd it was yours and your brother's, KJsettimi. There were sticky pistons missing, obsidian broken, water buckets missing, and redstone broken. Also your more detailed explanation of how you were framed doesn't really make sense.

Regards,
DarkZircon

Back to top Go down
zViisual

I was banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was banned?   I was banned? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:39 pm

well the water red stone and obsidion i have now idea about
Back to top Go down
DarkZircon

I was banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was banned?   I was banned? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I was banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was banned?   I was banned? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was banned?
Page 1 of 1