HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sybbyl0127 's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sybbyl0127

Sybbyl0127 's application Empty
PostSubject: Sybbyl0127 's application   Sybbyl0127 's application I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:27 pm

IGN : Sybbyl0127 pirat
Why do you want staff : Why? lol....Lots of reasons. My main reason, is that I know we are low on staff right now and its very aggravating. Grief could be going on and all anyone could do is threaten and yell. I hate griefers, not in a prejudice way, more like....dude what is the deal? SO when I sit in the server and watch it happen, not able to do anything about it, its maddening. Especially if there are no staff on to help. I also enjoy being any type of staff immensely, I like helpin da noobs and defending them from ppl who are cruel and make them leave before they can really see how awesome this server is Laughing
How many hours do you have on our server : Ar check recently broke, so I don't have an exact number, but I know 100% its above 400 Cool
How much do you know about plugins / coding : Psh. If theres something I don't know about a plugin, ill learn it in the course of a few minutes. I figure that tuff out really easily, my fav plugins are towny factions, shop plugins, the bloodmoon plugin, wartime, mob altering plugins, etc.
Can you rollback griefs with CoreProtect :Yeah, Ive been operator on another server for some time now and Ive got it down to science. Idea
Why should you be chosen : This is a terrible question lol. Ill try not to sound 'rehearsed' here as much as possible. I hope to be chosen because im online a LOT, which means the fact that we don't have very many staff wont be as much of a problem, me + Antrolio would cover a lot of hour space during the days and nights. I also believe I should be chosen because I can be dedicated, I wont just get jrmod and then go all cocky and not help anyone. Ill play just like I always do, but Ill also perform my rols as Jrmod, and hopefully after that, moderator.

Pleeeease, consider my application pirat
Back to top Go down

Sybbyl0127 's application
Page 1 of 1