HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SLiKitYKiX's Moderator Application! :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SLiKitYKiX

SLiKitYKiX's Moderator Application! :D Empty
PostSubject: SLiKitYKiX's Moderator Application! :D   SLiKitYKiX's Moderator Application! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:14 pm

well first off i want to just say how honored i am to even be part of the hasteecraft crew Very Happy ive had so much fun talking to the amazing Community that is hasteecraft! it makes me happy t see everyone on this server get along and say hey to everyone when they log on... it seems as if we are just one big Family! but anyway.. the reason i think i would be a good fit for a moderator posistion is that with my Jr.Mod abilities, it seems as if i cannot help the amazing people of the server enough. Love you hastee <3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
grnmachine

SLiKitYKiX's Moderator Application! :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLiKitYKiX's Moderator Application! :D   SLiKitYKiX's Moderator Application! :D I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:39 pm

silk is awesome. when dbd took my stuff it was silk who had helped me get all my rare stuff back. i really think he deserves this position. Smile
Back to top Go down

SLiKitYKiX's Moderator Application! :D
Page 1 of 1