HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3picblockmans Ban Appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
3picblockman

3picblockmans Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: 3picblockmans Ban Appeal   3picblockmans Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:52 pm

Hastee I dont know where to start so im just gonna say this... when you banned me i was annoyed and upset and i just didnt know what to do. i didnt know about ban appeals but then my mate Lawrence2412 went on to your server and aked for help about ban appeals. I love this server and the reason i like it is because every body thats on it is nice and theres hardly any fighting and you can just mine and build in piece. There is also the fact its virtually lagg free and i was hoping to donate. i was gutted when i got banned because this is honestly my favorite server i play other servers but none of them are as good as hasteecraft. over servers are all about pvp and theres nowhere to build and they get boring but yours is just so different (in a good way) you do get pvp you get mob arena and chest shops. you get towns and i have never seen a server as addictive as this. Please Unban me thaat would be the best thing that ever happened to me on a minecraft server Thanks for taking the time to read this and i hope You have a happy new year aswell. Thank You
Back to top Go down
noPride

noPride

3picblockmans Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3picblockmans Ban Appeal   3picblockmans Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Please use the proper format. Thanks you. afro
Back to top Go down

3picblockmans Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1