HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have you ever heard Hastee rage?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darkmango2500

Have you ever heard Hastee rage? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever heard Hastee rage?   Have you ever heard Hastee rage? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:18 am

It is freaking funny as hell. One day, I shall record it and post it here for all to hear. But really you haven't lived if you haven't seen him rage. Ask him to play "The Walls PvP" with him and if you lose. He will rage. Very Happy No offense Hastee but you gotta admit, it's pretty funny. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Ihavenowebsite.org
SLiKitYKiX

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever heard Hastee rage?   Have you ever heard Hastee rage? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:27 am

LOL dark ur so awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
noPride

noPride

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever heard Hastee rage?   Have you ever heard Hastee rage? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:58 am

afro You need to record it. Would love to hear him rage.
Back to top Go down
Stubbz

PostSubject: Reply to Hastee's Rage.   Have you ever heard Hastee rage? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:39 pm

Yea if you live to hear it, it should be an honor- riping his headphones off his head and hitting stuff. Its to fantasic. Really really, I laugh so hard the first time I heard that, even maybe got scared! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever heard Hastee rage?   Have you ever heard Hastee rage? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you ever heard Hastee rage?
Page 1 of 1