HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grinzy's Jr Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I_R_Grinzy

I_R_Grinzy

Grinzy's Jr Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Grinzy's Jr Mod Application   Grinzy's Jr Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:24 pm

IGN : I_R_Grinzy

Why do you want staff : I already help out quite a lot, and being a helpful person, theres time where someone on the server is in an argument with another player over items, griefing, claiming etc. but i cant do anything thanks to my rank (King), already players have told me they've been griefed and needed help and asked me for help, thinking that the king rank could rollback or check griefs. I just wanna help the server more than i can at the moment tbh.

How many hours do you have on our server : 116

How much do you know about plugins / coding : I'm better with coding that i am with certain plugins but i'm familiar with quite a few plugins due to owning my own server or being an admin on other servers

Can you rollback griefs with CoreProtect : I've not used coreprotect before but i'd be willing to learn

Why should you be chosen : I know quite alot about most plugins, im on the server daily and play quite alot, i dont think anyone has a problem with me :3.
Back to top Go down

Grinzy's Jr Mod Application
Page 1 of 1