HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just thought i'd post this on here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DigitalMexican

DigitalMexican

Just thought i'd post this on here. Empty
PostSubject: Just thought i'd post this on here.   Just thought i'd post this on here. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:18 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iTzBabyJesus
darkmango2500

PostSubject: Just thought I'd comment on here.   Just thought i'd post this on here. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:15 am

Congrats you learned how to take things out of context. Anyways let me start off by saying that I am NOT a staff member, I still have the loyal rank as you can see by my prefix. Anyways what had happened had been a long story. I guess you could start with how me, pb, and stubbies were all pvping while we were skyping. We had giveback rules but apparently pb never agreed to them and kept stubbies god sword which she had picked up the christmas giveaway. There was a long skype conversation that I'm not going to go into detail but stubbies was basically really upset. And before any of you guys judge her for getting upset over a sword, learn to know her more and you will find a sensible explaination. But also me and pb were /tell and chatting in general chat so I see how it would be made confusing to an outsider. But stuff went down and I bought the sword from pb for a large price. (Waaayyyy overprice.) Yea, I was opped at the moment and could have just spawned one but I felt if I got the actual sword legitly, it would be better, for the prevention of too many god swords on the server and I thought stubbies, who had gone to bed a while before I had bought the sword. I guess I seemed a little pissed off. Pb asked me if I was mad at him and I asked why. Something along those lines and then he said that he had a feeling that I was going to kill him which was followed by my response of "nah if i felt like killing you i would have done /kill pb a looongg time ago." To be honest, It was late and I was a little pissed but I wouldn't /kill anyone because its just wrong. So yea, I guess that comment could be a little odd and I would like to apologize for my words but my intention for it was not for it to be rude or offensive but more along the lines of a joke or to explain that I was NOT going to kill pb. Thank you for bringing this up digitalmexican and I will try to say things in a less sarcastic and nicer manner.

Regards,
darkmango2500

Last edited by darkmango2500 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add my Regards part.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Ihavenowebsite.org
DigitalMexican

DigitalMexican

PostSubject: Re: Just thought i'd post this on here.   Just thought i'd post this on here. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:33 pm

My bad. See, i didn't know the back end of things.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iTzBabyJesus
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just thought i'd post this on here.   Just thought i'd post this on here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just thought i'd post this on here.
Page 1 of 1