HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr. Min's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mintache1

Mr. Min's Application Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Min's Application   Mr. Min's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:46 am

IGN :
Mintache1

Why do you want staff :
I would like to be able to help people out when Hastee and SliK are not around. We have a few members who are on in the mornings/mid-day while school is still in session. i am sure these members would like access to support more often. I also would like to help out more around the server with things.

How many hours do you have on our server:
157 hours, 30 mins. accumulated in just over a month.

How much do you know about plugins / coding:
I have not used them before in minecraft, but I am pretty good with computers, and I am really good at connecting the dots. Basically, I can and will learn it in a very short, fast time.

Can you rollback griefs with CoreProtect? :
I have not used it, but I'm sure its not rocket science, after all, its just minecraft. Again, I can learn the ropes pretty quickly.

Why should you be chosen? :
Well, I am a 25 year old college student. I am very mature, and I don't take peoples crap. I am also a good listener. I like to help people too. I disapprove of swearing (Though I have done it a few times in a fit of rage and I appologize) But I have a Daughter and a 5 year old sister living in my house who reads over my shoulder and I wont stand for it. Also I think the player base would like to have another staff member on while the others or not available. Also I am a neutral person, I dont play favorites with anyone, and I wont use the mod powers to my own benefit as I feel it would derive from the purpose and fun of the game, I prefer to do things the fun, survival way. And honestly, I think the player base is starting to get upset about the recent lack of moderation and honestly, I am the guy who likes to get things done, and get them done now.
Also, I am not the 25 year old adult the kids don't want around cause he ruins the fun. Im like a 15 year old trapped in a 25 year olds body, I love to have fun, and I love to play video games and do my own thing. I wont interfere with that unless its a blatant violation.

Thank you for consideration.

You're still reading this?

That means you haven't made a decision...

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

Last edited by Mintache1 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a missing part)
Back to top Go down

Mr. Min's Application
Page 1 of 1