HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have offically lost my mind.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkmango2500

I have offically lost my mind. Empty
PostSubject: I have offically lost my mind.   I have offically lost my mind. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:50 am

Almost done with the colosseum for my town, we get to do the giant obsidian box for the town now named "Secrets" (I'm looking for a new name.) This is going to be partially advertisement for the town and partially a cry for help. I just need to finish up the colosseum on the inside and one more layer above, then it should be completed. But more importantly, most of the plots are going to be in the obsidian box (We will have the choice if you want to be in the air), don't worry, the inside will look a lot better than the outside, anyways we are going to need a ton of obsidian, (95,160 to be exact), so I'm looking for donations whether it be obsidian, enchanted pickaxes, cobblestone, or wood. Anything! Once, completed, the town will have a capacity of more than 100 people! The problem is this thing is a big box (132x260x36 high) and I need help. So if you are willing to help, contact me, I try to be on Hasteecraft everyday so please, if you are interested in helping the biggest, legit, no-creative/world edit builds ever in the history of Hasteecraft, please contact me. PLEASE I really need anything you can offer, anything at all, whether it be obsidian, cobble, or just pickaxes. Anything will be appreciated.

Regards,
darkmango2500

[img]I have offically lost my mind. 3517ng1[/img]
^^^ THIS IS ONLY PARTIALLY COMPLETE
Back to top Go down
http://www.Ihavenowebsite.org
kenjiyang23

I have offically lost my mind. Empty
PostSubject: May I help?   I have offically lost my mind. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:04 am

Hey DarkMango can I help with the buildings? I really want to help out around the community. If you see this can you reply to me on this or on the server?
Back to top Go down

I have offically lost my mind.
Page 1 of 1