HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EnderDragon kill information

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

EnderDragon kill information Empty
PostSubject: EnderDragon kill information   EnderDragon kill information I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:30 pm

Enderdragon kills will be another event hosted on HasteeCraft! We will get anyone who wants to, every friday night at 8:00 PM EST once a month to kill the enderdragon! Bring supplies and it'll be fun! Questions? Post below!
Back to top Go down
https://hasteecraft.forumotion.com
xxxkillermia

PostSubject: Re: EnderDragon kill information   EnderDragon kill information I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:15 pm

when we die do we lose all our items that we bring to the ender dragon fight?

Will there be any specail prize given to the player that hits the last blow to the enderdragon?
Back to top Go down
web1234567890

PostSubject: Re: EnderDragon kill information   EnderDragon kill information I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:53 pm

That part about "every Friday night once a month" is a bit of a paradox....Please clarify?
Thanks, web
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EnderDragon kill information   EnderDragon kill information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EnderDragon kill information
Page 1 of 1