HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

calltler's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
calltler

PostSubject: calltler's application   Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:54 am

Hello,

i would like to apply for Moderator Smile

ign: calltler

Reason: My reasons for wanting moderator is that i am a very helpful and loyal player and i would help your server out to the best of my abilities and thats a very high standard. Ive owner 3 servers in the past and looking at opening another. All my servers have been pretty successful and i closed them due to Not being able to get on as often as needed then but now i can be on about 3 hours a day and i would help your server out a lot. I have made a couple of my own plugins and i also manage plugins and servers. I am a very capable builder as i built a server called diamcrafts spawn and that server have 350 people on all at once :O.

Other: If i was to get this rank i would be over the moon as i am very happy to help out cool servers like this and i would love to help make your server big. I will be able to help you an awful lot on your server too.

thanks for all your time and thinking...

By calltler ! thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

calltler's application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1