HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xanxus's Jr Mod Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
noPride

noPride

Xanxus's Jr Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Xanxus's Jr Mod Application   Xanxus's Jr Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:52 pm

Took me a bit to make it, hope you enjoy the pretty look. afro
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
maymonaise

maymonaise

PostSubject: Comments   Xanxus's Jr Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:14 pm

Just a few things I thought stuck out was your playtime. Compared to mine that's pretty damn high. The fact that you can't rollback griefs and have no previous knowledge of plugins isn't a plus though. I'd give this application a 4/10. I'd say reapply once you know some more about bukkit.

PS- Could you type this out? The red and black kind of makes a painful contrast.

Happy crafting!
- maymonaise
Back to top Go down
noPride

noPride

PostSubject: Re: Xanxus's Jr Mod Application   Xanxus's Jr Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:45 pm

maymonaise wrote:
Just a few things I thought stuck out was your playtime. Compared to mine that's pretty damn high. The fact that you can't rollback griefs and have no previous knowledge of plugins isn't a plus though. I'd give this application a 4/10. I'd say reapply once you know some more about bukkit.

PS- Could you type this out? The red and black kind of makes a painful contrast.

Happy crafting!
- maymonaise

By the red and black, do you mean the background and the red gradient? Just wondering.
Also, after a quick youtube video, I now know how to use CoreProtect to the max potential.
Back to top Go down
maymonaise

maymonaise

PostSubject: Re: Xanxus's Jr Mod Application   Xanxus's Jr Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:53 pm

Xᴀɴxᴜs wrote:
By the red and black, do you mean the background and the red gradient? Just wondering.
Also, after a quick youtube video, I now know how to use CoreProtect to the max potential.
Yes I mean the gradient, I suppose you could just change the black to a white though. The CoteProtect knowledge puts you back up a bit. However, you should still understand bukkit and the plugins on the server.

Oh, and what's your IGN, I've been on for a few days and haven't seen you once?
Back to top Go down
noPride

noPride

PostSubject: Re: Xanxus's Jr Mod Application   Xanxus's Jr Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:43 pm

maymonaise wrote:
Xᴀɴxᴜs wrote:
Yes I mean the gradient, I suppose you could just change the black to a white though. The CoteProtect knowledge puts you back up a bit. However, you should still understand bukkit and the plugins on the server.

Oh, and what's your IGN, I've been on for a few days and haven't seen you once?

I can't really learn how to use the plugins on the server since I don't have the permissions on the server to do /plugins, however I do know how to use common plugins, like World Edit.

My in-game name is FSJAL9000, but it is shown as Xanxus because it is my nickname, as stated in the application.
Back to top Go down
WhiplashHHU

WhiplashHHU

PostSubject: 5/10   Xanxus's Jr Mod Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:54 pm

I'd personally give you a 5/10. 90+ hours isn't quite long enough to become respected in a community (in my opinion). Also, the huge text made it quite a pain to read. I suggest you keep being helpful in the community and try to make more friends than enemies. And if you gotta kiss ***, make sure it's subtle. Best of luck! bounce
Back to top Go down
noPride

noPride

PostSubject: Re: Xanxus's Jr Mod Application   Xanxus's Jr Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:18 pm

WhiplashHHU wrote:
I'd personally give you a 5/10. 90+ hours isn't quite long enough to become respected in a community (in my opinion). Also, the huge text made it quite a pain to read. I suggest you keep being helpful in the community and try to make more friends than enemies. And if you gotta kiss ***, make sure it's subtle. Best of luck! bounce

I prefer not to kiss the @$$, but if it made it seem like it, I didn't mean too. Plus, Hastee knows that I can handle staff, if he still remembers.

PS. Hastee knows how I act, I doubt kissing @$$3$ will do anything.

Last edited by Xᴀɴxᴜs on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WhiplashHHU

WhiplashHHU

PostSubject: Re: Xanxus's Jr Mod Application   Xanxus's Jr Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:21 pm

Xᴀɴxᴜs wrote:
WhiplashHHU wrote:

I prefer not to kiss the @$$, but if it made it seem like it, I didn't mean too.

Oh no no no, that's not what I meant. I meant that if the time came where you had to kiss arse, it'd be best to make sure it's subtle. bounce
Back to top Go down
noPride

noPride

PostSubject: Re: Xanxus's Jr Mod Application   Xanxus's Jr Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:25 pm

WhiplashHHU wrote:
Xᴀɴxᴜs wrote:
WhiplashHHU wrote:

I prefer not to kiss the @$$, but if it made it seem like it, I didn't mean too.

Oh no no no, that's not what I meant. I meant that if the time came where you had to kiss arse, it'd be best to make sure it's subtle. bounce

Oh, then ignore my previous post. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xanxus's Jr Mod Application   Xanxus's Jr Mod Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xanxus's Jr Mod Application
Page 1 of 1