HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned? again?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AirborneTactical

AirborneTactical

Banned? again? Empty
PostSubject: Banned? again?   Banned? again? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:06 am

I think it was because i griefed in wartime

i thought i could grief in wartime because that was my first wartime and i didnt know the rules i asked people if i could and they didnt answer so i griefed. Then later when i went on Dark Zircon told me grief WASN'T allowed on wartime so i said ok im sorry and Dark said i wont give u a warning just youhave to fix what you did and I said ok. And i went on this morning to finish building what i griefed and I was banned and i didnt know and they said they wont give me a warning so yeah

Dark Zircon, Stubbies

I think I should be unbanned because that was my first wartime and i thought you could grief and when i asked people if i could grief no one answered and Dark Zircon said i wont get a warning I just have to fix it same with Stubbies they both said that
Back to top Go down
Stubbz

Banned? again? Empty
PostSubject: ban appeal reply:   Banned? again? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:58 pm

This grief happend AFTER wartime. Darks was during wartime, and this one was after. Some blocks were broken, and some stuff was lit on fire. A reminder this is after wartime, so this would count as grief either way. Staff will talk about the unbanning once again, of AirborneTactical. If you get unbanned, do not do this again. Thank-you for reading.
Back to top Go down
DarkZircon

Banned? again? Empty
PostSubject: Disagree   Banned? again? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:05 pm

When I co inspected the blocks I believe it said it was broken during wartime. I'm honestly not sure why you brought up me bombing during wartime("Darks was during wartime") because Airborne never mentions me bombing. He talks about how he wasn't aware you couldn't break block during wartime. This brings a problem to our attention that should have been dealt with a month ago. We don't have any defined rules during wartime. The only rule commonly brought up is no fly/mobdisguise/godmode during wartime. People aren't being educated/given the rules of wartime. Everything Airborne said in this post I will personally back up. I wasn't online when he was banned and I was surprised that when I got back he was. I thought he was going to work on fixing it so I can't say anything about this beyond the point where we said if he fixes it, he won't get banned.
Back to top Go down
Hastee

Banned? again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? again?   Banned? again? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:30 pm

Unbanned
Back to top Go down
noPride

noPride

Banned? again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? again?   Banned? again? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:10 am

Hastee wrote:
Unbanned... you still have 2 warnings
Next time and your banned forever

A quote from your previous unban thread. If he managed to be banned again for the same reason, which in this case griefing, then he should just stay banned. He says this is his first time, but I doubt that with the amount of time he's on. Hastee and staff made their final decision to unban you once again, and I find that very lucky for you.
Back to top Go down
AirborneTactical

AirborneTactical

Banned? again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? again?   Banned? again? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:13 pm

Hastee wrote:
Unbanned
im not unbanned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned? again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned? again?   Banned? again? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned? again?
Page 1 of 1