HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ericlipa's Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ericlipa

Ericlipa's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Ericlipa's Mod Application   Ericlipa's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:18 pm

IGN : ericlipa
Why do you want staff : To Help and and be what is really me it is a great thing being a staff because you can do anything for anyone and thats great
How many hours do you have on our server : 15 minutes
How much do you know about plugins / coding : alot i had my own server but i had to pay to much so its gone and i want to be an computer engenieer
Can you rollback griefs with CoreProtect : yes i can i have done it alot
Why should you be chosen : because i am me i am respectful and honest of what i do

thank you
Back to top Go down
darkmango2500

Ericlipa's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: 15 minutes.   Ericlipa's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:40 pm

Your kidding right. We aren't this kind of server. We don't give out staff ranks just because you say you have experience. Please take more time and play on the server. 15 minutes, in my opinion isn't anything. Did you even qualify for the criteria? Besides that, have fun on Hasteecraft ans I hope to see you on! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.Ihavenowebsite.org

Ericlipa's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1