HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Devona's Rest |Stubbies Town|

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stubbz

Devona's Rest |Stubbies Town| Empty
PostSubject: Devona's Rest |Stubbies Town|   Devona's Rest |Stubbies Town| I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:11 pm

Town name: Devona's Rest

Owner: stubbies

Biome(s): Forest, with a moutain, ravine, and a nearby swamp at spawn.

Features: Still in progress, however, part one of the rollercoaster is finished! Also we have included a death of fame (peoples heads). I have finish part 1 of the parkour palace (includes rewards and a pakour honor board). I've made 16x16 plots with a price of 750$. Note that there is a cheap rent for how big the plot actually is. DevonasRest has friendly neighbors and we, as a family, will work on the epic pvp arena. Did I forget to add a soon to come shop to buy your dream stuff? Oh and we also contain a mob spawner which lets you sit there and get exp including porkchops.
Nation: Emerald Nation.

Enjoy! /town spawn devonasrest to warp to spawn area!

Last edited by Stubbz on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update progressing town.)
Back to top Go down

Devona's Rest |Stubbies Town|
Page 1 of 1