HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Un-Banning of Scornfire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scornfire

The Un-Banning of Scornfire Empty
PostSubject: The Un-Banning of Scornfire   The Un-Banning of Scornfire I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:39 pm

Scornfire

i was banned for breaking glowstone xray and using and unbeknownst donator shop

that i agree for the warnings xray and glowstone but there were no rules for the donator shop because it wasnt supposed to be known about i guess so i used it to make a profit got my money taken away and emeralds and i got a warning for it 1.i didnt even know it was donator shop atm 2. there were no signs identifing it as a donator shop and 3. nobody told me i couldnt use it till after i used it

GamerDudeDeluxe Slikitykix DarkMango2500 Stubbies

because there were no signs identifying it as a donator shop nobody told me i couldnt use it and then they stole all of my emeralds
Back to top Go down
Stubbz

PostSubject: Un ban Scornfire apeal.   The Un-Banning of Scornfire I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:48 pm

I agree about the donator shop. Even though you might not have known not to use it, maybe if it was hidden anyways, you still shouldnt have. However I support that. Now the glowstone and the hacks, you got warnings. Warnings should be clear when you see them. If you go unbanned-Im sure if you do it again, you wont be back on hasteecraft for ever (a long time).
This is my opinion and I hope it helps the staff decide. Seeyah on the flip side scornfire!
-Stubby Wubby.
Back to top Go down
noPride

noPride

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Banning of Scornfire   The Un-Banning of Scornfire I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:25 am

Totally agree with Stubby Wubby. 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Un-Banning of Scornfire   The Un-Banning of Scornfire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Un-Banning of Scornfire
Page 1 of 1