HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Application for SLiKitYKiX

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SLiKitYKiX

Admin Application for SLiKitYKiX Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application for SLiKitYKiX   Admin Application for SLiKitYKiX I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:38 am

Hey again, seems like just yesterday i was writing one of these. Well first off i would like to thank Hastee2200 for the wonderful opportunity of being a Moderator. Secondly i think that i am a great Moderator, but i feel that i could do so much more for the server as a whole. As a Moderator you get very basic commands to, for example, check to see who greifed a house or to check to see if someone stole from a chest. As far as i know I do not have the permission to perform Rollbacks(Although i am not completely familiar of the command). I know that hastee has said he doesn't need an Admin, but honestly i think he does. I think it would be best to get some fresh Moderators/Jr.Mods. He needs someone who has more power than Moderators to take care of the people on the server if he were to be away. I really wish the BEST for this server, I believe i have what it takes to be an Admin.Please consider with care Very Happy

~SLiKitYKiX
Back to top Go down
Stubbz

PostSubject: GO GO GO!   Admin Application for SLiKitYKiX I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:49 am

I love this app and i hope get admin! You are a good mod anyways.
Back to top Go down
noPride

noPride

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application for SLiKitYKiX   Admin Application for SLiKitYKiX I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:29 am

You are the only staff member besides Hastee, so you seem super trusted. You are a great mod and think you should get admin or head-mod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application for SLiKitYKiX   Admin Application for SLiKitYKiX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Application for SLiKitYKiX
Page 1 of 1