HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nice to meet you, I'm WhiplashHHU

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiplashHHU

WhiplashHHU

Nice to meet you, I'm WhiplashHHU Empty
PostSubject: Nice to meet you, I'm WhiplashHHU   Nice to meet you, I'm WhiplashHHU I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:26 pm

Heya, folks. As you can see by the topic name, I am WhiplashHHU. I am new to this server, and I found it via Planet Minecraft. Today is my second day playing, and I am thoroughly enjoying the server thus far. I can be very friendly, so long as you don't give me reason not to be. I am generally nice to newcomers of any server, so long as they aren't OP beggars. I am an experienced player, and have been on both sides of nearly any situation. Staff/Player, Griefer/Griefed, Troll/Anti-Troll, you name it! Don't get me started on politics, social issues, gun rights, or "swag", lest you wish for me to become a mindless cursing monster. I hope to get along in the community, and enjoy the gameplay while I'm at it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you, I'm WhiplashHHU
Page 1 of 1