HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can't get on the sever

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rone1014

I can't get on the sever Empty
PostSubject: I can't get on the sever   I can't get on the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:44 pm

I can't get on the sever. I have tries everything. Am I banned? Idk why it isn't letting me on the server. Can anyone help me
Back to top Go down
rone1014

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on the sever   I can't get on the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:00 pm

I have restarted computer. Everything. What do I do.
Back to top Go down
rone1014

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on the sever   I can't get on the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:03 pm

It says can't reach server. Hastee what do I do. Can we restart it? Or is that not an option
Back to top Go down
noPride

noPride

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on the sever   I can't get on the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:05 pm

Which ip are you using? Are you using mc.hastee.net? Or the old one?

Or just refresh the server page on mc for a bit until it loads.
Back to top Go down
rone1014

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on the sever   I can't get on the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:07 pm

Hastee.net an I have been. I haven't been able to get on at all today. I can get on other server just not this one.
Back to top Go down
noPride

noPride

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on the sever   I can't get on the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:08 pm

Did you put the mc. infront of it? hastee.net isn't the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
rone1014

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on the sever   I can't get on the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:10 pm

Yes I did I am not new to the sever. Mc.hastee.net I know that. It says "can't reach server". I have restarted minecraft that didn't work. Restarted my computer and that didn't work.
Back to top Go down
rone1014

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on the sever   I can't get on the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:15 pm

When I try to connect to it, it says " failed to connect to the server. Connection refused: connection"
Back to top Go down
noPride

noPride

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on the sever   I can't get on the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:30 pm

That means that it may be your connection with the server, if you can connect with other servers, then it has to be your part.
Back to top Go down
rone1014

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on the sever   I can't get on the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:32 pm

But I haven't done anything different with my computer at all. Same connection. Nothing new.
Back to top Go down
rone1014

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on the sever   I can't get on the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:32 pm

Idk what happened
Back to top Go down
rone1014

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on the sever   I can't get on the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:46 pm

It says that it is not my problem let alone my computers. It says it is a owner problem and the owner has to fix it. Hastee can you please see what you can do. Quick restart. Idk. But I enjoy playing your server and want to continue to play. Please fix this.
Back to top Go down
rone1014

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on the sever   I can't get on the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:52 pm

Reply when/if you fix or restart server. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
noPride

noPride

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on the sever   I can't get on the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:16 pm

Well all I can say is that Hastee won't restart the server for just one person?
Back to top Go down
rone1014

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on the sever   I can't get on the sever I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:26 pm

Well all I can say is I said if or when he does so. I never said he had to but until he does he just lost a server member. Literally I have over 150 hours on that server. It is the best server I know of.
Back to top Go down
rone1014

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on the sever   I can't get on the sever I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:09 pm

Server still not working for me. Still says connection refused. Hastee let me know if you know what's going on. It isn't a problem with my computer. Minecraft wiki says it is a problem with host computer. So idk what to tell you. Please look into it
Back to top Go down
rone1014

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on the sever   I can't get on the sever I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:58 pm

Okay well I am about to go find a new server then I guess. Reply to this message if the problem gets fixed. Or server restarts. It is not my problem. I looked up problem online and is the host computers problem
Back to top Go down
DigitalMexican

DigitalMexican

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on the sever   I can't get on the sever I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:11 am

Yeah, ive talked to others that are having that same problem. Someone should get that checked out
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iTzBabyJesus
I_R_Grinzy

I_R_Grinzy

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on the sever   I can't get on the sever I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:18 am

rone1014 wrote:
Well all I can say is I said if or when he does so. I never said he had to but until he does he just lost a server member. Literally I have over 150 hours on that server. It is the best server I know of.

This isnt just happening with you rone, people have been telling us they cant log on, we dont know what the problem is yet. All we can ask you to do is make sure the ip is "mc.hastee.net", try deleting and re-adding the server. We'll give more info soon as we can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't get on the sever   I can't get on the sever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't get on the sever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HasteeCraft :: HasteeCraft Forums :: General Talk :: MineCraft :: HasteeCraft Talk-
Jump to: