HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SenseiSwagMuffin's JrMod Ap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mecamario1

SenseiSwagMuffin's JrMod Ap Empty
PostSubject: SenseiSwagMuffin's JrMod Ap   SenseiSwagMuffin's JrMod Ap I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:19 pm

IGN-SenseiSwagMuffin

I have been playing HasteeCraft for awhile now and I have come to love all the players in it. I really do think I could help out and give advice to people who are new to HasteeCraft. I love how you can get help from the Mods and Admins and I really think I could help out. Not gonna beg for it either here are my reasons hope you in joy

-Sensei aka Pendragon

IGN : You Know
Why do you want staff : To help the people of HasteeCraft because i love them all haha :3
How many hours do you have on our server : 57 hours
How much do you know about plugins / coding : Not alot. But i'm willing to try my best at whatever you need me to do.
Can you rollback griefs with CoreProtect :If i'm taught by my favorite person Anty This is your shout out you rock man Very Happy
Why should you be chosen : Well... Not really sure if i should be i just know if i am it would be an honnor to work with the people i've come to love and respect. :3
Back to top Go down

SenseiSwagMuffin's JrMod Ap
Page 1 of 1