HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stubbies's JrMod application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stubbz

Stubbies's JrMod application Empty
PostSubject: Stubbies's JrMod application   Stubbies's JrMod application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:09 pm

IGN: stubbies
Why do you want to do staff: I want to be staff because I am dedicated to the server. Staff seems super helpful, and it would be a great to help even further on the server being jr mod. Staff is about helping people and being there for them. And I would be honored to do that.

How many hours do you have on our server: I am approaching the 252 hours.

How much do you know about plugins/codes: I know how to do simple co inspect for griefing.
Can you rollback griefs with CoreProtect: I know very little about this. However, I'm a fast learner.

Why should you be chosen: I'd like to be chosen because, jr mod is a great chance to show just how much I care about the server. To prove that this is the best server people would ever play on, because of such nice staff and owner they have.

Last edited by Stubbz on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:59 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Update.)
Back to top Go down
SLiKitYKiX

PostSubject: Re: Stubbies's JrMod application   Stubbies's JrMod application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:47 pm

Best of luck on ur application <3 !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darkmango2500

PostSubject: Nice.   Stubbies's JrMod application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Stubbies you seem like a pretty cool girl. You seem pretty dedicated and 82 hours is pretty nice. The plugins and rollback stuff can be learned with experience. I would be happy with you to have you as a jr. mod. Best of luck. Hope to see you on Hasteecraft!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Ihavenowebsite.org
qesellers

qesellers

PostSubject: Re: Stubbies's JrMod application   Stubbies's JrMod application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:16 am

Hope you get accepted
Back to top Go down
http://qecraft.enjin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stubbies's JrMod application   Stubbies's JrMod application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stubbies's JrMod application
Page 1 of 1