HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Add new stuff to server and forums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MiiKeyK

MiiKeyK

Add new stuff to server and forums Empty
PostSubject: Add new stuff to server and forums   Add new stuff to server and forums I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:39 pm

well I think you should add to the server team fortress or mini games like skyblock, capture the flag and other minigames.
now for the forums you should add a chat where people out of the server but in the forums can communicate with others like there friends.
and something else that can be added to the forums is games I.D.K what kind but it need games
Back to top Go down
noPride

noPride

PostSubject: Re: Add new stuff to server and forums   Add new stuff to server and forums I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:14 pm

I completely agree with this, you should add at least one mini game and a chat on the forums.
Back to top Go down
DigitalMexican

DigitalMexican

PostSubject: Re: Add new stuff to server and forums   Add new stuff to server and forums I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:29 pm

I totally agree, I think chat, or some sort of chat or something would allow people to communicate without having to play minecraft. this would not only give use more traffic in the forums, but more communication between one another
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iTzBabyJesus
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Add new stuff to server and forums   Add new stuff to server and forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Add new stuff to server and forums
Page 1 of 1