HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We need more activity in the forums!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiplashHHU

WhiplashHHU

We need more activity in the forums! Empty
PostSubject: We need more activity in the forums!   We need more activity in the forums! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:47 pm

Hey guys, just the other day I was talking to Hastee, who asked me what it was I liked so much about the server. When I thought about it, I realized that the reason I like the server is that the community is fantastic. It's very welcoming, mostly mature, and some of the players are just straight out generous (talking to you Tippy & Dark Razz). While I thought about this, it came to my attention that the forums are nowhere near as active as the chat within the server. Although the community is fine as it is, it could be so much better if everyone commonly used the forums. It would provide ways for people to communicate with each-other without needing to be on the server at the time. It could provide opportunities to plan server wide and private events. There could be polls, contests, and so much more! I believe we should all try to be more active around here so that more opportunities will open up. Of course, nothing livens up a forum like incentive. Maybe if Hastee provided rewards for contests held within the forums? Maybe we could receive gifts on our birthdays? Please leave any ideas/comments you have on this below. There is so much potential, if only we would use it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Haha just did what you recondmended   We need more activity in the forums! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:51 pm

Lol, what's funny is as soon as you posted that, we discussed in game 4 new amazing events, and it will be explained on the the forums... Lol, good idea, and we already doing it !
Back to top Go down
https://hasteecraft.forumotion.com
xxxkillermia

PostSubject: Re: We need more activity in the forums!   We need more activity in the forums! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Also with that i think that the /warp shop could have an over-hual since it looks crappy and could look better like the gaint church at /spawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need more activity in the forums!   We need more activity in the forums! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need more activity in the forums!
Page 1 of 1