HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jr.Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dillonw_98

Jr.Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Jr.Moderator Application   Jr.Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:13 pm

I would like to apply for Jr.Mod because I would like to help the server. I am fair and I will follow HasteeCraft's rules. I will not abuse my power under any circumstances unless informed to by the owner of this established server. I will do my best to try to serve this server as well as I can and do the duty of Jr.Mod to my fullest ability. I will promote the server in any way I can and help hastee2200(owner) in any way I can and help promote the servers and provoke new people to join. I will ensure that the server stays friendly and make an educated decision on any and every choice I make.
-dillonw_98
Back to top Go down
will115

PostSubject: Re: Jr.Moderator Application   Jr.Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:29 pm

dillonw_98 wrote:
I would like to apply for Jr.Mod because I would like to help the server. I am fair and I will follow HasteeCraft's rules. I will not abuse my power under any circumstances unless informed to by the owner of this established server. I will do my best to try to serve this server as well as I can and do the duty of Jr.Mod to my fullest ability. I will promote the server in any way I can and help hastee2200(owner) in any way I can and help promote the servers and provoke new people to join. I will ensure that the server stays friendly and make an educated decision on any and every choice I make.
-dillonw_98

You are not Respected
Back to top Go down
darkmango2500

PostSubject: ...   Jr.Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 3:56 am

1. Didn't follow format.
2. You don't pass the necessary criteria.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Ihavenowebsite.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jr.Moderator Application   Jr.Moderator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jr.Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1