HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Welcome to HasteeCraft Forums!
HasteeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HasteeCraft MineCraft server! Towns, Mobarenas, Parkour, and more! Come talk with the community here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inikadave's Jr Mod Application (updated 4/26/13)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
inikadave

Inikadave's Jr Mod Application (updated 4/26/13) Empty
PostSubject: Inikadave's Jr Mod Application (updated 4/26/13)   Inikadave's Jr Mod Application (updated 4/26/13) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:35 am

IGN : inikadave

Why do you want staff : Simply to help make hasteecraft a better place. I've made a lot of friends and have reached many goals on the server. If I become a mod I will do whatever it takes for me to do my best. I'm very loyal to this server and wish to make it better.

How many hours do you have on our server : about 400 hours

How much do you know about plugins / coding : I know how to install many popular pluins and use them. I'm currently taking programming classes in school.

Can you rollback griefs with CoreProtect : I know how to use rollback, restore, and lookup as well as use user/time/block/exclude/radius. I'm also good with world edit and towny.

Why should you be chosen : I've been playing minecraft for almost 2 years and I've been a mod on other servers before(even got close to being headmod before), never been banned from a server, and I've helped with a lot things on this server. I'm always glad to help people when they need it and like to give new players a warm welcome. I'm good at finding exploits(but never use them) and let staff now about them as soon as possible. I'm not a strict mod, but at the same time I'm not a lazy one. I'm even one of the best builders on the server, and I'm also good with redstone. Ask me to make anything and I'll get it done.

Last edited by inikadave on Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
darkmango2500

PostSubject: Got darkmango2500's vote   Inikadave's Jr Mod Application (updated 4/26/13) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:10 pm

Even better than reaper's application. I would absolutely like him watching over the server. I see him on very often and he seems like a cool dude. Over 100 hours is extremely impressive for him. He could most likely be one of the best staff on the server if he is picked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Ihavenowebsite.org
Tooly

PostSubject: Nice Reply Inik!   Inikadave's Jr Mod Application (updated 4/26/13) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Very good app, i would like you to have staff cause your cool on it and over 100 hours is impressive! cheers good app

-loltoolchests lol!
Back to top Go down
Stubbz

PostSubject: re: inik app   Inikadave's Jr Mod Application (updated 4/26/13) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:35 pm

I've seen you help me, and others, and stop your time to help us. This is a good sign that you could be a good jr mod. Not putting people off, being kind and having fun are the three things I look for. I see that you have enough fun on hasteecraft even with 3 people. You've never been banned, which is also a good thing. Showing that you follow the rules. As well as being able to rollback is also a wonderful thing to keep in mind. Plenty of hours means you are dedicated a lot, just as much as I am.
Best of luck to your application. Seeyah later!
-Stubbies
Back to top Go down
inikadave

PostSubject: Re: Inikadave's Jr Mod Application (updated 4/26/13)   Inikadave's Jr Mod Application (updated 4/26/13) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:45 am

Stubbz wrote:
I've seen you help me, and others, and stop your time to help us. This is a good sign that you could be a good jr mod. Not putting people off, being kind and having fun are the three things I look for. I see that you have enough fun on hasteecraft even with 3 people. You've never been banned, which is also a good thing. Showing that you follow the rules. As well as being able to rollback is also a wonderful thing to keep in mind. Plenty of hours means you are dedicated a lot, just as much as I am.
Best of luck to your application. Seeyah later!
-Stubbies

You make a good point stubbies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inikadave's Jr Mod Application (updated 4/26/13)   Inikadave's Jr Mod Application (updated 4/26/13) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inikadave's Jr Mod Application (updated 4/26/13)
Page 1 of 1